Your key responsibilities
Perpetum Energy targets to develop its activities in Flanders and in the Netherlands, by proposing EPC services for large photovoltaic projects. Perpetum Energy is looking for the right candidate to initiate and accelerate its growth by hunting, securing and farming new customers. You attract and manage a group of important customers (Key Accounts) in order to achieve the designated sales targets through the implementation of appropriate strategies for these key accounts.
- You identify and contact new prospects and build relationships, in order to secure new projects;
- You develop trust relationships with a portfolio of customers (key accounts) to ensure a recurrent volume of business;
- You expand relationships with customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives;
In an initial phase your assigned area is Flanders and the Netherlands, but later on your role can become more international;
- You acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements;
- You act as point of contact between the customers and the internal support departments during the commercial phase;
- You prepare and deliver offers in time and in line with the customers’ requirements;
- You are able to identify and to understand the customer’s decision criteria and to optimise your offers according to these criteria
- You negotiate until you reach a positive decision from the customer
- You manage all the relations with the customers till the contract signature and the hand-over to the execution team
- You achieve the sales targets and KPI’s and you report on a weekly basis to the Sales Director
- You support the Sales Director in the market analysis and the definition of the right strategy.
Your skills, qualifications and competencies
- You hold minimum a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Sales with a strong technical background or an Engineering degree with strong sales skills;
- You are a native Dutch speaker and you are fluent in English, both spoken and written. French is a plus;
- You have minimum 3 years of experience working in sales or another commercial role, ideally in a technical environment;
- A solid knowledge of the photovoltaic market and/or an proven experience in B2B photovoltaic sales are a real plus;
- You are used to dealing with external stakeholders and official instances;
- You have experience in delivering client-focused solutions;
- You boast excellent communication skills and are able to build relationships on all levels;
- You have a strong ability in problem-solving and negotiation;
- You are highly goal-oriented and assertive;
- You are proficient in MS Office and ERP systems;
You are based in Belgium and you are willing to travel several days a week to visit customers (50% of your time).
We offer you a challenging environment and a varied position with lots of responsibility, the necessary space and a high degree of autonomy.
* You will be part of an organisation with an open atmosphere, where your contribution is vital.
* You will be given the opportunity to achieve your team results and to further develop your talents.
* In addition you will receive a competitive salary package, with a company car and numerous extra-legal benefits.
Then please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com
We will handle your application swiftly and discreetly.